Susan George is an associate in the firm's Securities Law practice group, focusing on regulatory defense and securities arbitration.
An alumna of the Bressler, Amery & Ross summer associate program, Susan joined the firm upon receiving her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School. At Brooklyn Law, she served as Primary Articles Editor of the Brooklyn Journal of Law and Policy. While in law school, Susan also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Nina Gershon in the Eastern District of New York and interned with the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights and the New York State Attorney General's Office Real Estate Finance Bureau.
- April 24, 2014Bressler, Amery, & Ross Attorneys Score Great Pro Bono Win for Veteran's Widow and No Greater Sacrifice
FLORHAM PARK, NEW JERSEY, MARCH 31, 2014 – Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. congratulates attorneys Andrew W. Sidman and Susan George for their successful pro bono work … Read more
- November 1, 2017Bressler Sponsors SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society New York Regional Seminar
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the 2017 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society New York Regional Seminar taking place November 1, 2017 at the Grand Hyatt i… Read more
- June 20, 2017SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society St. Louis Regional Seminar
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the 2017 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society St. Louis Regional Seminar. The seminar will feature presentations by leadin… Read more
- February 22, 2017Ethical Issues for In-House Attorneys: A Traditional Perspective and the Emerging Digital Frontier
Bressler attorneys Denver Edwards, Susan George, Risa Rich and Rafael Rosario will be presenting a CLE seminar to Bank of America on February 22, 2017 at their offic… Read more
- February 16, 2017New York Lawyers for the Public Interest 24th Annual Law & Society Award Luncheon
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the New York Lawyers for the Public Interest 24th Annual Law & Society Award Luncheon taking place February 16, 2017 at … Read more