Dennis Kadian brings a diverse background of litigation strengths to the firm’s Commercial Litigation department. His experience in commercial litigation, including breach of contract, breach of warranty, and breach of fiduciary duty, provides a strong base for his practice which encompasses insurance premium litigation, construction law and workers compensation. He appears in federal and state courts of New York and New Jersey, and is routinely admitted pro hac vice to litigate matters across the nation.
As a member of the Insurance Premium and Collection Litigation Group, Dennis has handled all aspects of commercial insurance products from premiums to claims. He regularly represents insurance carriers and third party administrators on complex matters involving loss-sensitive insurance programs. His experience in this field includes resolution of complex issues related to retrospective premium formulas and calculations, large deductible formulas and calculations, premium audit calculations and the collection of policyholder debts.
Dennis advises self-insured employers and third-party administrators on a broad range of workers’ compensation issues. His experience with workers’ compensation claims provides him with valuable insight for insurance cases involving allegations of claims mismanagement.
During law school, Dennis acquired valuable experience as a law clerk in the New York Litigation Division of Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
- January 5, 2017Bressler Promotes Four Attorneys to Principal and Two to Counsel
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. announced today the promotions of Ronald J. Campione, Dennis E. Kadian, Jonathan C. Schwartz and Jaime H. Scivley to principal and Brian… Read more
- January 1, 2016Bressler Announces Attorney Promotions
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce the promotions of David J. Butler, MaryJane Dobbs, Keith P. McManus and Charles W. Stotter to principal and Benja… Read more
- March 28, 2013Bressler, Amery & Ross Attorneys Selected as 2013 New Jersey Rising Stars
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that nine Firm attorneys have been named on the 2013 New Jersey Rising Stars list. Each year, Thomson Reuters pub… Read more
- August 26, 2014How to Properly Document a Workers’ Compensation Claim
Principal Sam Thomas and Dennis Kadian jointly present the seminar “How to Properly Document a Workers’ Compensation Claim.”… Read more
- June 11, 2014Successor Liability & How to Beat the Corporate Three-Card Monte
Principal Sam Thomas will participate in the Insurance Collections Executives ("ICE") Webinar entitled Successor Liability & How to Beat the Corporate Three-Card Mon… Read more
- June 13, 2013Pros and Cons of E-mail: Lessons Learned Webinar
Principal Sam Thomas will run a webinar titled "Pros and Cons of E-mail: Lessons Learned." The webinar is presented jointly with Insurance Collection Executives. Fro… Read more
- April 05, 2012National Accounts: Effective Strategies and Litigation Management
Principal Sam Thomas and Dennis Kadian present the webinar, “National Accounts: Effective Strategies and Litigation Management.”… Read more
- March 1, 2012Knowledge: The Key to Success in Collections and Litigation, Part Two Judgments, Liens & Executions
Principal Sam Thomas and Dennis Kadian present the webinar, “Knowledge: The Key to Success in Collections and Litigation,… Read more
- February 8, 2012National Accounts: How to Prepare for Litigation
Principal Sam Thomas and Dennis Kadian present the webinar, “National Accounts: How to Prepare for Litigation.”… Read more
- June 23, 2011Knowledge: The Key to Collection without Litigation, Premium Financing
Principal Sam Thomas and Dennis Kadian present the webinar, “Knowledge: The Key to Collection without Litigation, Premium Financing.”… Read more
- May 18, 2011Knowledge: The Key to Collection without Litigation, Loss-Sensitive Insurance Programs
Principal Sam Thomas and Dennis Kadian present the webinar, “Knowledge: The Key to Collection without Litigation, Loss-Sensitive Insurance Programs.… Read more
- February 29, 2016Third Circuit Rules That Under Pennsylvania Law Insurers Must Consider the Effect of Workers' Compensation Act When Determining Coverage
Insurance Law Alert… Read more
- March 2, 2012OSHA Outlook 2012 Multi-Employer Liability Exposure
- January 16, 2012NLRB Postpones Mandatory Employee Rights Notice Posting Until April 30, 2012
- December 15, 2011NJ Mandates Notice of Employers’ Recordkeeping and Reporting Duties. The New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development (NJDOL) recentlyissued a six-page notice, Form MW-400 (11/11), which N
- October 28, 2011UPDATE: Further Developments in NLRB Rulings over “Facebook” Firings; NLRA New Posting Notice Requirement Delayed for Private Employers Until January 31, 2012; Bressler Lawyers Score Vict