Natasha S. Cooper is an associate with the firm’s Securities Litigation group.
An alumna of the Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. summer associate program, Natasha joined the firm upon receiving her Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law, where she was a Kessler-Edison Scholar.
While attending law school, Natasha served as the Financial Director for the Emory Law Mock Trial Society, the Vice President of the Black Law Student Association, and was a member of Emory’s National CSLR Moot Court Team. She also served as a corporate counsel extern to The Coca-Cola Company, where she supported counsel in Coca-Cola’s global business units. Upon graduating from Emory, Natasha was inducted into the Order of Barristers National Honor Society, she was the recipient of the Dean’s Award for Public Service and the Dispute Resolution Section of the Atlanta Bar Association awarded Natasha with the Edward J. Henning Memorial Award for her excellence in academia and dispute resolution.
Prior to attending law school, Natasha interned for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. She graduated summa cum laude from the State University of New York at Albany, Honors College, where she earned her bachelors degree in Communications with a minor in Journalism. While at Albany, she was a member of the Presidential Honors Society and Lamda Pi Eta Honors Society.
News & Publications
- January 18, 2017Embracing Your True Female Self as a Pathway to Success
A recent article on Glasshammer.com suggests three tips to help women communicate with men in the workplace.… Read more
- February 16, 2017New York Lawyers for the Public Interest 24th Annual Law & Society Award Luncheon
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the New York Lawyers for the Public Interest 24th Annual Law & Society Award Luncheon taking place February 16, 2017 at … Read more
- Order of Barristers National Honor Society
- Black Law Student Association Distinguished Scholarship Recipient
- Kessler Edison Trial Techniques Scholarship Recipient (2015 - 2016)
- Atlanta Bar Association’s Edward J. Henning Memorial Award
- Dean’s Award for Public Service