Joshua Sklarin is an associate in Bressler’s Commercial Litigation and Insurance Litigation practice areas.
Joshua has extensive experience negotiating contracts and representing clients before the courts throughout both New Jersey and New York. Prior to joining Bressler, Joshua represented government entities and private corporations in the areas of contract negotiations, employment disputes, and litigation.
After graduating from the Seton Hall University School of Law, Joshua served as the law clerk for the Honorable John A. O’Shaughnessy, J.S.C.
- March 15, 201722 Bressler Attorneys Recognized by New Jersey Super Lawyers
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that 13 firm attorneys have been selected to the 2017 New Jersey Super Lawyers list and 9 attorneys were selected… Read more
- March 11, 201623 Bressler Attorneys Recognized by New Jersey Super Lawyers
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that 13 firm attorneys have been selected to the 2016 New Jersey Super Lawyers list and 10 attorneys were selecte… Read more
- June 29, 2015Bressler Welcomes Joshua S. Sklarin to the New Jersey Office
Bressler welcomes new associate, Joshua Sklarin, to the firm’s Commercial and Insurance Litigation practice groups. Joshua previously served as a law clerk to the Ho… Read more
- September 28, 2016NY Federal Court Compels Insured’s Affiliated Entities To Arbitrate Insurance Dispute
Insurance Law Alert… Read more
Awards & Honors
- Recognized on the Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" List, 2013-2017