Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is pleased to announce that five firm attorneys have been selected to the 2017 New York Metro Super Lawyers list and two attorneys were selected to the 2017 New York Metro Rising Stars list. The lists appear in the New York Metro Super Lawyers 2017 magazine and on SuperLawyers.com.
The following Bressler attorneys were recognized as New York Metro Super Lawyers 2017:
- Brian F. Amery - Securities & Corporate Finance
- David H. Pikus - Family Law
- Lawrence D. Ross - Securities Litigation
- Tracey Salmon-Smith - Employment Litigation: Defense
- Andrew W. Sidman - Securities Litigation
The following Bressler attorneys were recognized as New York Metro Rising Stars 2017:
To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are named as Rising Stars.
For more information about Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters service, and its selection process, please visit the Super Lawyers website.