Susan George is a senior associate in the firm's Securities Litigation and Regulation practice group, focusing on regulatory defense and securities arbitration.
Susan focuses her practice on the representation of registered representatives, broker-dealers, and other financial firms in customer arbitrations, expungement proceedings, regulatory inquiries and enforcement actions before FINRA, and internal investigations.
Susan is a member of Bressler's Senior Issues: Counseling and Litigation Defense group. The lawyers in this group have a shared interest in providing counsel to corporate clients who confront issues affecting seniors.
In addition to her securities practice, Susan’s pro bono work includes advocating on behalf of military veterans and their families.
Susan is an alumna of the Bressler, Amery & Ross summer associate program and joined the firm upon receiving her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School. At Brooklyn Law, she served as Primary Articles Editor of the Brooklyn Journal of Law and Policy. While in law school, Susan also served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Nina Gershon in the Eastern District of New York and interned with the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights and the New York State Attorney General’s Office, Real Estate Finance Bureau.
- July 2, 2018Susan George Successfully Represented Pro Bono Client
Bressler congratulates Susan George for her successful pro bono work on behalf of No Greater Sacrifice (NGS)… Read more
- April 24, 2014Bressler, Amery, & Ross Attorneys Score Great Pro Bono Win for Veteran's Widow and No Greater Sacrifice
FLORHAM PARK, NEW JERSEY, MARCH 31, 2014 – Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. congratulates attorneys Andrew W. Sidman and Susan George for their successful pro bono work … Read more
- June 11-12, 2018UNC School of Law Financial Services Compliance Boot Camp
The UNC School of Law Financial Services Compliance Boot Camp will take place June 11-12, 2018 at the UNC Charlotte Center City in Charlotte, North Carolina. Bressle… Read more
- November 1, 2017Bressler Sponsors SIFMA Compliance & Legal Society New York Regional Seminar
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the 2017 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society New York Regional Seminar taking place November 1, 2017 at the Grand Hyatt i… Read more
- June 20, 2017SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society St. Louis Regional Seminar
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the 2017 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society St. Louis Regional Seminar. The seminar will feature presentations by leadin… Read more
- February 22, 2017Ethical Issues for In-House Attorneys: A Traditional Perspective and the Emerging Digital Frontier
Bressler attorneys Denver Edwards, Susan George, Risa Rich and Rafael Rosario will be presenting a CLE seminar to Bank of America on February 22, 2017 at their offic… Read more
- February 16, 2017New York Lawyers for the Public Interest 24th Annual Law & Society Award Luncheon
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the New York Lawyers for the Public Interest 24th Annual Law & Society Award Luncheon taking place February 16, 2017 at … Read more
- June 22, 2018Key Takeaways from the 2018 UNC Compliance and Legal Boot Camp
Financial Institutions Law Alert… Read more
- May 8, 2018FINRA Is Revising Its Sanction Guidelines
Arbitrations and Settlements Could Trigger Increased Disciplinary Sanctions Against Individual Respondents… Read more
- June 22, 2012SEC's Carlo di Florio Speaks About the Commission's National Examination Program with a Focus on Broker-Dealer Examinations. On May 15, 2012, Carlo di Florio, Director of the Office of Compliance Insp