“I am focused on problem solving and the efficient delivery of outstanding results.”
Andrea Greene offers her clients more than a decade of experience in defending brokerage firms and financial institutions against claims asserted by customers in state and federal court and in arbitration proceedings throughout the country. Andrea’s practice also involves the defense of brokerage firms and financial institutions in connection with regulatory investigations conducted by FINRA, the SEC and the Alabama Securities Commission. In addition, Andrea represents brokerage firms in connection with employment claims asserted by financial advisors.
Andrea focuses her practice in financial products litigation. She has extensive experience representing brokerage firms in the defense of claims involving collateralized debt obligations and structured products. Andrea also has extensive experience representing both insurance companies and brokerage firms in connection with claims involving variable annuities. In addition, she regularly defends claims involving an array of other investment products. In connection with this experience, Andrea has managed arbitration dockets involving more than 100 cases.
Representative of the clients that Andrea has represented in litigation matters are Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Inc., Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., Morgan Keegan & Company, AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, Inc., AIG SunAmerica Life Assurance Company, Fidelity Investments and UBS Financial Services, Inc.
- Successfully defended a global investment bank in connection with more than $50 million in claims involving the sale of Collateralized Debt Obligations to retail investors
- Successfully defended a global financial services firm in connection with its sale of structured products to individual investors
- Successfully defended a number of registered representatives in expungement hearings to remove sales practice allegations from their Central Registration Depository records
- February 12, 2018Andrea Greene Named in Birmingham Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40
Principal Andrea Greene has been named in the Birmingham Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40 for 2018.… Read more
- February 26, 2014Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. Continues Growth in New Birmingham Office
Bressler represents clients nationally in employment, securities, regulatory & litigation matters NEW YORK, FEBRUARY 26, 2014 – Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. is ple… Read more
- February 3, 2014Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. Enhances National Strength with New Group in Birmingham, AL
Representing clients nationally in employment, securities, regulatory & litigation matters… Read more
- September 24, 2018Andrea Greene to Speak at SIFMA C&L Regional Seminar
Principal Andrea Greene will speak at the SIFMA C&L Reginal Seminar in Charlotte on September 24, 2018.… Read more
- May 3, 2016The Southeastern Women in Financial Services Kickoff Meeting
Bressler attorneys Janell Ahnert, Andrea Greene, Alise Henry and Sara Soto will speak at the kickoff meeting for the Southeastern Women in Financial Services (SWIFS)… Read more
- September 28, 2015SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society Charlotte Regional Seminar
Bressler is a proud sponsor of the 2015 SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society Charlotte Regional Seminar. This one day seminar will feature presentations by leading sec… Read more
- March 15, 2015SIFMA C&L Annual Seminar
Bressler, Amery & Ross is proud to sponsor the SIFMA Compliance and Legal Society Annual Seminar where principals Brian Amery, Andrea Greene, Mark Knoll, Carole Mill… Read more
Awards & Honors
- Recognized in Birmingham Business Journal's Top 40 Under 40, 2018