Tanya Lambrechts is an attorney in the firm’s Securities practice group. Her practice focuses on defending financial institutions, SEC registered and state registered investment advisers and associated persons, and FINRA registered broker-dealers and financial advisors in a broad range of securities litigations and regulatory enforcement actions. Further, Tanya provides financial regulation and compliance counseling and advice to financial institutions and investment advisers.
In addition to her legal work at the firm, Tanya also organizes philanthropy events for the firm’s Florida offices, including on-site building projects with Habitat for Humanity, holiday toy drives, 5k runs, and various collections for underprivileged groups.
Tanya has been with the firm since graduating law school. Prior to joining the firm, Tanya received a Finance degree from Florida State University. She also graduated from FSU’s College of Law with Honors and achieved the Business Law Certificate with Honors. While attending law school, Tanya held positions with the SEC, the Florida Office of Financial Regulation’s (OFR) Division of Securities, and in private securities practice. She also received the Distinguished Pro Bono Service Award, was a member of the Dean’s List, and was a recipient of the Book Award in Professional Responsibility and Legal Writing. As a senior member of the Florida State University Law Review, she authored a published article about the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act as it pertained to commodities trading.
- October 8, 2014Bressler Welcomes Tanya Lambrechts to the Securities Law Practice Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. welcomes new associate, Tanya Lambrechts, to the firm’s Securities Law practice group. Tanya received her J.D. from Florida State Univer… Read more
- April 18, 2019Bressler Hosts Investment Advisers Seminar
On April 18, 2019 Bressler will host an Investment Adviser seminar titled "10 Surefire Ways to Get Sued by Your Client or Fined by Your Regulator (...and how to avoi… Read more
- May 9, 2018Bressler Attorneys Participate in Fort Lauderdale Great Strides Walk
Bressler attorneys Joelle Simms, Wes Holston, Tanya Lambrechts, Randi Spallina, and Corey Stern are participating in the 2018 Fort Lauderdale Great Strides Walk to b… Read more
- April 26, 2018Bressler Attorneys Participate in the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run 2018
Bressler attorneys Alise Johnson Henry, Hope Zellinger, Tanya Lambrechts, Jackie Aleman, Suzanne Valles, Michael Shifrin, and Daniel Ilani participated in the Merced… Read more
- June 7, 2019Kerry Zinn and Tanya Lambrechts Author Article "The SEC Defined 'Fiduciary Duty,' and a Year Later, Advisers are Still Waiting for Clarity"
Investment advisers who have been around awhile know that the SEC, both independently and through case law, has defined and redefined what it means for an adviser to… Read more
- May 22, 2019The SEC Defined "Fiduciary Duty" and a Year Later, Advisers are Still Waiting for Clarity
Financial Institutions Law Alert… Read more
- September 8, 2015Eleventh Circuit Interprets the Meaning of "Debt Collector" Under the Federal Debt Collection Practices Act
Financial Litigation Alert… Read more
- May 18, 2015Eleventh Circuit Holds that the National Banking Act Preempts FL Whistleblower Act Wrongful Termination Claims
Labor and Employment Law Alert… Read more
- November 5, 2011Retail Investments in Precious and Industrial Metals
Mining for Proper Regulation Aimed Toward Investor Strategy… Read more