Natasha S. Cooper is an associate with the firm’s Securities Litigation group.
An alumna of the Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. summer associate program, Natasha joined the firm upon receiving her Juris Doctor from Emory University School of Law, where she was a Kessler-Edison Scholar.
While attending law school, Natasha served as the Financial Director for the Emory Law Mock Trial Society, the Vice President of the Black Law Student Association, and was a member of Emory’s National CSLR Moot Court Team. She also served as a corporate counsel extern to The Coca-Cola Company, where she supported counsel in Coca-Cola’s global business units. Upon graduating from Emory, Natasha was inducted into the Order of Barristers National Honor Society, she was the recipient of the Dean’s Award for Public Service and the Dispute Resolution Section of the Atlanta Bar Association awarded Natasha with the Edward J. Henning Memorial Award for her excellence in academia and dispute resolution.
Prior to attending law school, Natasha interned for the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. She graduated summa cum laude from the State University of New York at Albany, Honors College, where she earned her bachelors degree in Communications with a minor in Journalism. While at Albany, she was a member of the Presidential Honors Society and Lamda Pi Eta Honors Society. Natasha currently is an attorney-mentor for Legal Outreach Inc.
- November 20, 2017Natasha Cooper’s Mentee Places First in Constitutional Law Competition
Bressler associate Natasha Cooper works with Legal Outreach’s College Bound Program to mentor high school students from underrepresented communities in NYC to help t… Read more
- April 18, 2018Bressler Partners with JPMorgan to Provide Assistance for The Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Project
As part of The Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Project (NELP) of the City Bar Justice Center, five Bressler attorneys in partnership with JPMorgan Chase & Co. partic… Read more
- May 19, 2017Metropolitan Black Bar Association’s (MBBA) 33rd Anniversary Awards Gala
Bressler attorneys Tracey Salmon-Smith, Denver Edwards, Natasha Cooper, Risa Rich and Gerard Belfort will attend the MBBA’s 33rd Annual Anniversary Gala taking place… Read more
- February 16, 2017New York Lawyers for the Public Interest 24th Annual Law & Society Award Luncheon
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a proud sponsor of the New York Lawyers for the Public Interest 24th Annual Law & Society Award Luncheon taking place February 16, 2017 at … Read more
- April 3, 2018Seven Habits Young Lawyers Should Develop to Overcome the Challenges of Litigation Practice
When the average person thinks of litigation, they likely envision the thrilling and high-intensity courtroom scenes portrayed on television shows like Law & Order o… Read more
- October 23, 2017 Lifting the Veil: Ensuring Suitability and Supervision When Recommending Variable Insurance Products
Securities Law Alert… Read more
- January 18, 2017Embracing Your True Female Self as a Pathway to Success
A recent article on Glasshammer.com suggests three tips to help women communicate with men in the workplace.… Read more
Awards & Honors
- Order of Barristers National Honor Society
- Recipient of the Black Law Student Association Distinguished Scholarship
- Recipient of the Kessler Edison Trial Techniques Scholarship (2015-2016)
- Recipient of the Atlanta Bar Association’s Edward J. Henning Memorial Award
- Recipient of the Dean’s Award for Public Service