Katie Wilson is in the firm’s Securities practice group. Her practice focuses primarily on the defense of brokerage firms and financial institutions against claims asserted by customers in state and federal court and in arbitration proceedings throughout the country.
Katie received her J.D. from the University of Alabama and her B.S. from Birmingham-Southern College. Katie began her career as a law clerk to the Honorable William M. Acker, Jr. of the Northern District of Alabama.
- December 5, 2016Bressler Selected as 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year By Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program
Bressler has been selected as the 2016 Pro Bono Midsize Firm of the Year by Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program (BBVLP).… Read more
- April 28, 2016BBA Young Lawyers Section Charity Trivia Night
Bressler was a proud sponsor of the Birmingham Bar Association (“BBA”) Young Lawyers Section Charity Trivia Night on April 28. The event, benefitting the Firehouse S… Read more
- March 4, 2016Bressler Attorneys Volunteer at Birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program Help Desk
Preston Martin, a Bressler Associate and an active volunteer of the birmingham Bar Volunteer Lawyers Program (BBVLP), recently accepted and closed an Extended Repres… Read more
- July 24, 2015Bressler's Birmingham Office Volunteers at First Light
Bressler’s Birmingham office is proud to once again support and volunteer with First Light, a center for homeless women and children. On July 24, Bressler attorney… Read more
- March 2, 2015Bressler Welcomes Katelyn H. Wilson to the Securities Practice Group
Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. welcomes new associate, Katie Wilson, to the firm’s Securities practice group. Katie previously served as a law clerk to the Honorable W… Read more
- July 6, 2018Bressler's Alabama Office Participates in Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game
Bressler's Alabama office summer law clerks participated in an event at Locked In: The Birmingham Escape Game.… Read more