Due to our continued growth and commitment to providing clients with the highest quality legal representation, Bressler periodically seeks to hire bright, talented, and experienced individuals to join our team.
FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA OFFICE
MIAMI, FLORIDA OFFICE
NEW JERSEY OFFICE
January 1, 1900
Billing Intake Coordinator
Bressler, Amery & Ross is a law firm with 150+ lawyers and offices in four states and Washington, DC. This position is based in the firm’s Florham Park office. Hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday. Overtime is required as business needs arise.
The Billing intake Coordinator will perform conflict searches, obtain clearance of conflicts, update the conflict database, process new client and matter opening requests. This position requires extensive interaction with attorneys and support staff pertinent to new matter setup and processes. The coordinator will also assist with preparation of attorney billing, both electronic and paper, review files to ensure accuracy and compliance with billing guidelines, follow-up internally and externally as needed.
- Ensure timely communications are sent to all appropriate parties, i.e., supervisors, coworkers, attorneys, and clients.
- Escalate problems in a timely manner.
- Scan and retain records of new case information, invoices and other supporting documentation.
- Assist with processing of attorney billing.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Education:
- Law firm experience in a business intake or conflict capacity is desirable.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise accounting system preferred.
- Motivated, flexible to work extra hours as needed.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills to communicate with attorneys, staff and clients.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize matters and work within time constraints.
- Ability to handle a large volume of client matters from initial matter intake through notification of matter assignment.
- Proficiency in Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- High school diploma at a minimum.
Send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
NEW YORK OFFICE