Jacqueline is an associate in the Firm's Miami office and focuses her practice on securities.
Jacqueline is a member of Bressler's Senior and Vulnerable Investor Group. The lawyers in this group have a shared interest in providing counsel to corporate clients who confront issues affecting seniors.
Prior to joining Bressler, Jacqueline practiced law in Venezuela for several years. Jacqueline worked as an associate at a firm in Caracas, Venezuela focusing her practice in mergers and acquisitions, registration of foreign investment and corporate restructuring.
While attending the University of Miami School of Law, Jacqueline was a student intern and then chosen as a fellow at the Investors Rights Clinic, an organization dedicated to the pro bono representation of investors in securities arbitration claims against broker-dealers before FINRA.
Jacqueline was also a part of the Academic Achievement Program and was chosen as a Deans Fellow for Legal Communication and Research during her last year in law school.
- October 14, 2019Jacqueline Aleman Appeared on CNN Espanol
Jacqueline Aleman appeared on CNN Espanol on October 14, 2019.… Read more
- September 12, 2018Jacqueline Aleman Interviewed on CNN Espanol
Jacqueline Aleman appeared on CNN Dinero, a CNN Espanol segment on September 12, 2018.… Read more
- August 10, 2018Jacqueline Aleman Appears on CNN Espanol
Jacqueline Aleman, an attorney in the Miami office of Bressler, Amery & Ross, was interviewed for CNN Dinero, a CNN Espanol segment about the fallout over Elon Musk'… Read more
- April 26, 2018Bressler Attorneys Participate in the Mercedes-Benz Corporate Run 2018
Bressler attorneys Alise Johnson Henry, Hope Zellinger, Tanya Lambrechts, Jackie Aleman, Suzanne Valles, Michael Shifrin, and Daniel Ilani participated in the Merced… Read more
- March 2, 2018Jacqueline Aleman to Participate on "FINRA Customer Arbitration: The Defense Perspective" Panel
Jacqueline Aleman will participate on "FINRA Customer Arbitration: The Defense Perspective" panel at the Investor Rights Clinic at the University of Miami School of … Read more
- May 9, 2019FinCEN Issues Updated Advisory on Widespread Public Corruption in Venezuela
Financial Institutions Law Alert… Read more
- March 5, 2019Kerry Zinn and Jackie Aleman Author Article "Enforcement Actions Taken for Non-Participation in the 2018 SCD Initiative"
In February 2018, the Division of Enforcement of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) launched a self-reporting initiative for investment advisers who r… Read more