Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm with a national practice, seeks a Paralegal for its’ Florham Park, NJ office.
The Paralegal will be assigned to support Principals and Associates in Personal Injury, Employment Litigation and Family Law practice groups in connection with litigation, arbitration, and mediation matters. Hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday.
- Organize case files and documents.
- Case tracking/docketing and scheduling.
- Prepare depositions, exhibits and trial binders.
- Interact with firm personnel, clients, outside counsel, and court personnel.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ paralegal experience
- Outstanding organizational skills and follow-through are critical to be successful in this role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Document management technology experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A minimum of a 4-year college degree or work experience equivalent
To apply to this position online, click here, or send resume via email to: email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.