Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm with a national practice, seeks a Legal Assistant for its’ Florham Park, NJ office.
The Legal Assistant will be assigned to support Principals and Associates in Commercial Litigation, Personal Injury Defense, Employment Litigation, and Family Law Practice Groups. Hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. This position is required to be onsite 5 days a week.
- Organize case files and documents.
- Case tracking/docketing and scheduling.
- Obtain, analyze and summarize case records.
- Prepare depositions, exhibits and trial binders.
- Interact with firm personnel, clients, outside counsel, and court personnel.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- A minimum of three to five years’ legal experience in personal injury, family law, employment or commercial litigation.
- Outstanding organizational skills are critical to be successful in this role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Document management technology experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A minimum of a 4-year college degree or work experience equivalent.
- Self-starter who is comfortable managing multiple tasks for a very busy practice.
To apply to this position online, click here, or send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.