Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm with a national practice, seeks an Accounting Coordinator based in its’ Florham Park, NJ office.
The accounting coordinator provides assistance with and facilitates accounting tasks and projects for all office locations. Hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday. Some overtime is required when business needs arise.
- Journal entries.
- Cash receipts.
- Daily check requests.
- Expense reports.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- 3+ years’ Accounting work experience.
- Working knowledge of Elite-3E is optimal.
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Accounting.
- Experience with various software applications, including Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail and able to generate accurate work product.
- Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of the organization and external vendors.
To apply to this position online, click here.
Send resume via email to: email@example.com or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.