Bressler, Amery & Ross is a mid-sized law firm with over 150 lawyers and offices in 7 states, offering a broad range of legal services. This entry level position will support the billing team with a focus on client billing, and the opportunity to learn all functions within the department.
Hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. This position is required to be in office 3 days a week.
- Assist billing staff with reviewing and preparing client bills
- Assist with new business intake and conflict searches
- Update and maintain billing reports
- Ensure timely communications are sent to all appropriate parties such as supervisors, coworkers, attorneys, and clients.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- 4-year college degree or work experience equivalent
- 2 years work experience, preferable in a billing or accounting role
- Law firm experience in a billing capacity is preferred
- Experience with Elite, 3E, or legal billing software
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Word and Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.