Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm with a national practice, seeks a Commercial Litigation Assistant for its’ Florham Park, NJ office. Hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday. Some overtime is required when business needs arise.
- Organizing case files and documents.
- Case tracking and calendaring.
- Extensive calendaring of calls, meetings, appointments.
- Document production.
- Interacting with firm personnel and outside counsel.
- Preparing standard form responses.
- Supporting other projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- Minimum of 7 years’ current legal assistant experience in commercial litigation and NJ court practice is essential.
- Knowledge of NY court system is helpful.
- NJ E-filing experience is necessary.
- Document management technology experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Team player while also able to work independently; provide back-up support when available and as needed.
To apply to this position online, click here.
Send resume via email to: email@example.com or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.