Bressler, Amery & Ross, a law firm with 155+ lawyers and offices in four states and Washington, DC, is seeking a Commercial Litigation Paralegal for its Commercial Litigation Group. This position is based in the firm’s Florham Park office. Hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday.
Primary tasks include:
- Organize case files and documents.
- Case tracking/docketing and scheduling.
- Obtain, analyze and summarize records.
- Prepare depositions, exhibits and trial binders.
- Interact with firm personnel, clients, outside counsel, and court personnel.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education:
- A minimum of three to five years’ paralegal experience in Commercial Litigation is required.
- Outstanding organizational skills and follow-through are critical to be successful in this role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Document management technology experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A minimum of a 4-year college degree or work experience equivalent.
- Self-starter who is comfortable managing multiple tasks for a very busy practice.
Resume via email to: email@example.com or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.