Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm with a national practice, seeks a Paralegal in the Tampa area.
The Paralegal will be assigned to support Principals and Associates in the Commercial Litigation practice group in connection with litigation, arbitration, and mediation matters. Hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday.
- Organize case files and documents.
- Case tracking/docketing and scheduling.
- Obtain, analyze and summarize records.
- Prepare depositions, exhibits and trial binders.
- Interact with firm personnel, clients, outside counsel, and court personnel.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years’ paralegal experience in Commercial Litigation is required.
- Outstanding organizational skills and follow-through are critical to be successful in this role.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Document management technology experience preferred.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A minimum of a 4-year college degree or work experience equivalent;
Self-starter who is comfortable managing multiple tasks for a very busy practice.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.