Bressler, Amery & Ross is seeking a mid-senior level corporate associate with substantial M&A, general corporate, securities and commercial contracts experience. Broad corporate knowledge and excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills are required. Experience with, or affinity for, technology and cross-border transactions (particularly U.S.-Europe) are positives and constitute a substantial part of our practice. Admission to a state bar is required, NY bar admission preferred.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Draft documents for, negotiate and close M&A and other commercial transactions;
- Work on private placements and other securities transactions;
- Advise emerging companies on corporate formation, governance and financing issues; and
- Advise clients on a broad range of business issues and prepare commercial contracts.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education:
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school;
- Member in good standing of the state bar;
- 3+ years in relevant corporate experience;
- Interest and exposure to working with international clients is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Must be able to concisely and accurately communicate, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with others, including peers and Principals of the firm.
To apply to this position online, click here.
Send resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran