Bressler, Amery & Ross is seeking a mid-senior level corporate associate with substantial M&A, general corporate, tax, securities and commercial contracts experience. Broad corporate knowledge and excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills are required. Experience with, or affinity for, technology and cross-border transactions (particularly U.S.-Europe) are positives and constitute a substantial part of our practice. Bar admissions required in one or more of the states where we have Bressler offices.
Location - Florham Park, NJ / New York, NY / Washington DC / Birmingham, AL / Ft Lauderdale or Miami, FL
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Draft documents, negotiate and close M&A and other commercial transactions
- Work on private placements and other securities transactions
- Advise emerging companies on corporate formation, tax, governance and financing issues
- Advise clients on a broad range of business issues and prepare commercial contracts
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education:
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school
- Member in good standing in the bar(s) in the state of at least one of our Bressler offices
- 3+ years in relevant corporate experience
- Interest and exposure to working with international clients is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to concisely and accurately communicate, both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with others, including peers and Principals of the firm
To apply to this position online, click here, or send resume via email to: email@example.com.
New York Salary Range: $150,000 - $200,000
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.