Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C. a dynamic and growing national law firm, is seeking a litigation associate with 4+ years of insurance coverage litigation experience in litigation matters involving pollution, asbestos, construction defect, products liability and errors and omission. Candidate should be admitted in New Jersey, with New York or PA bar admission a plus.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provide guidance to clients concerning business transactions, legal rights and obligations;
- Research and interpret laws, statutes, rulings and regulations to determine anticipated impact on client interest and cases;
- Analyze the probable outcomes of cases, using knowledge of legal precedents;
- Evaluate findings and develop strategies and arguments in case preparation;
- Prepare and draft legal documents for review by Principal;
- Confer with Principals and colleagues with specialties in appropriate areas of legal issue to establish and verify bases for legal advice and strategy for legal proceedings;
- Perform administrative functions related to the practice of law.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university;
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school;
- Member in good standing of the state bar;
- Knowledge of state law is essential;
- Superb creativity, perseverance, cognitive and reasoning abilities;
- Strong analytical skills used for complex legal issues;
- Ability to appraise, interpret and apply legal principles and precedents to difficult legal problems;
- Must be able to concisely and accurately communicate, both orally and in writing;
- Proficient in conducting legal research;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with others, including peers and Principals of the firm.
To apply to this position online, click here.
Send resume via email to: email@example.com or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran