Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm with a national practice, seeks a Legal Assistant for its Insurance Defense practice group. The Practice Group focuses on upon all areas of first-party coverage, including windstorm, fire, theft, water damage, sinkhole, and “collapse claims.”
Primary tasks include:
- Organizing case files and documents.
- Case tracking and calendaring.
- Document production.
- Interacting with firm personnel and outside counsel.
- Preparing standard form responses.
- Supporting other projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education:
- Minimum of 5 years’ current legal assistant experience in insurance litigation.
- Experience with insurance defense/first party property claims.
- E-filing experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Team player; provide back-up support when available and as needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.