Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm with a national practice, seeks an Insurance Defense Litigation Paralegal based in its’ Fort Lauderdale office. The Paralegal will support Attorneys in Insurance Law and Litigation with a majority of the focus upon all areas of first-party coverage, including windstorm, fire, theft, water damage, sinkhole, and “collapse claims.”
- Gathering and analyzing of documents.
- Preparing documents for production.
- Preparing Orders of Production and/or Subpoenas to third-parties.
- Interaction with Firm personnel, outside counsel, external vendors and clients.
- Organizing case files and documents.
- Preparing standard form responses.
- Assisting with trial preparation.
- Creating and maintaining spreadsheets and databases.
- Provide trial preparation and on-site trial support as required.
- Supporting other projects as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- Minimum of 5 years’ paralegal work experience at a law firm is required.
- Experience with insurance defense/first party property claims.
- Trial support experience preferable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and document management system(s).
- Self-starter who is comfortable managing multiple tasks.
Send resume via email to: email@example.com or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.