Bressler, Amery & Ross is seeking an International Corporate & Securities Associate Attorney for its Battery Park, NY office.
- Juris Doctor
- Master of Law degree, or its foreign equivalent.
- Must be admitted to practice law in the U.S.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience practicing international law is necessary, with a focus on international arbitration and corporate business.
- Domestic and international travel as needed. Must be able to research, analyze, and apply law to facts.
- Fluency in Russian and French is preferred.
To apply for this position send CV and cover letter via email to email@example.com; or send via regular USPS to: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.