Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and growing national law firm, seeks a Securities Litigation & Regulatory Associate Attorney to join our Financial Institutions Practice Group located in our Ft. Lauderdale or Miami office.
Job responsibilities include:
- Participate in matters involving broad range of securities litigations, including arbitrations, and regulatory enforcement actions (SEC, FINRA and state).
- Participate in client advisement in the scope of financial services legal counsel.
- Conduct research and draft documents.
- Effectively render opinions on client matters that pertain to compliance, litigation, and regulatory concerns.
- Identify problems and promptly provide solutions.
- As warranted, work as a team cross-functionally with lawyers residing in various firm offices.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education:
- Juris Doctor from an accredited law school.
- A member in good standing and licensed to practice law in the State of FL is required; NY bar admission is a plus.
- 2 – 5 years of substantive securities litigation and regulatory practice of law at a law firm, regulatory agency or in-house legal department of a financial services company is required.
- Sound working knowledge of RIA and SEC/FINRA issues are essential for this position.
- Must be able to concisely and accurately communicate, both orally and in writing, with principals, colleagues, and clients.
- Able to multi-task and consistently meet deadlines.
- Be a team player, and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships.
To apply to this position online, click here.
Send resume via email to: email@example.com or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran