Bressler, Amery & Ross, a dynamic and rapidly growing law firm with a national practice, seeks a Legal Assistant for its’ Dallas office.
The Legal Assistant will support attorneys in the Securities Litigation Practice Group. Hours are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm with a one-hour lunch break, Monday through Friday.
- Organizing case files and documents.
- Case tracking and calendaring.
- Time entry.
- Document production.
- Interacting with firm personnel and outside counsel.
- Preparing standard form responses.
- Travel arrangements.
- Reception coverage as needed.
- Supporting other projects when the need arises.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Education
- Minimum of 5 years’ current legal assistant experience in litigation is essential.
- E-filing experience desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills;
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with document management system is required.
- Able to manage multiple tasks.
- Team player; provide back-up support when available and as needed.
- Minimum of high school diploma required.
To apply to this position online, click here.
Send resume via email to: email@example.com or via USPS: Human Resources, Bressler, Amery & Ross, 325 Columbia Turnpike, Florham Park, NJ 07932.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran