Naomi Gulama is an associate in the firm’s Labor and Employment Law practice in Florham Park. An alumnus of Bressler’s summer program, she earned her J.D. from Rutgers Law School.
While at Rutgers, Naomi held leadership positions in The Association of Black Law Students and the Labor and Employment Law Society. She was also a member of the Minority Student Program. Additionally, she was a clinical law student in the Education and Health Law Clinic for three semesters. She worked several internships, including interning for the Honorable Arthur J. Batista J.S.C., and held internship positions in areas of HR law and privacy and public policy.
Naomi received a B.S. in Criminal Justice and a B.S. in Political Science, summa cum laude, from Rutgers University.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Alert, Labor & Employment, 10.19.2022
- Alert, Labor & Employment, 10.14.2022
- New Jersey Supreme Court Weighs In: Complexities of Worker Classifications for Unemployment Fund Contributions Under New Jersey’s “ABC” TestAlert, Labor & Employment, 08.18.2022
- Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 06.29.2022
- Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 05.18.2022
- Alert, Labor & Employment Alert, 01.21.2022
- Alert, Labor & Employment Alert, 12.06.2021
- Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 12.01.2021
- Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 11.04.2021
- Labor & Employment Law Alert, 10.07.2021
Associations & Organizations
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Garden State Bar Association