Alisha is an associate in the firm's Insurance practice area and focuses her practice on insurance defense.
Prior to joining Bressler, Alisha was a Staff Counsel at one of the top 5 largest Property Insurance Companies in the State of Florida. In that role Alisha managed property insurance lawsuits from the start of litigation through trial. She also evaluated and responded to Civil Remedy Notices, conducted Examinations Under Oath, provided coverage opinions, as well as legal advice and strategy regarding issues of coverage and defense strategy.
Before her time as a Staff Counsel, Alisha was an attorney at two different law firms in Florida, where she managed litigated first party property cases, evaluated cases and formulated legal defense plans. Prior to her career in law, Alisha spent nearly a decade as a claims adjuster for several large property and casualty insurance companies.
Alisha received her J.D. in 2010 from Oklahoma City University School of Law, and her B.A. in Business Administration, Marketing, in 2002 from Texas Woman’s University.
Awards & Accolades
- Included in the list of The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch," 2022
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- 44 Bressler Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers in America 2022, Including 1 “Lawyer of the Year” and 13 “Ones to Watch”Firm News, 08.19.2021
- Is an Assignee’s Late-Reported Hurricane Irma Claim Barred by the Statute of Limitations in Florida Statute § 627.70132?Alert, Insurance Defense Law Alert, 08.17.2021
- Firm News, 08.20.2020
- Attorneys Rafael A. Diaz, Austin Flickstein and Alisha Wilson Join Bressler, Amery & Ross in the Firm's Growing Insurance GroupFirm News, 07.16.2019
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Mastering the Claims Handling and Investigation of a Water Back Up Loss: Tools and Tricks of the TradeSpeaking Engagement, 09.13.2019
Associations & Organizations
- Florida Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
Get to Know Alisha
Get to Know Alisha
When Alisha is not vigorously representing insurance companies, she can be found spending quality time with her adorable cockapoo and mini golden doodle.
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, J.D., CALI/Book Award, Negotiation, 2010
- Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Texas Women's University, B.A. in Business Administration, Marketing, 2002