Amrit Singh is an associate in the firm’s Business and Commercial Litigation Group. He also has experience in employment matters, professional liability matters and with securities litigation. Amrit is dual barred in New York and New Jersey and practices in both jurisdictions.
Amrit earned his J.D. from Rutgers Law School in 2020. While at Rutgers University, Amrit was the Senior Notes and Comments Editor for the Rutgers University Law Review. He received his B.A., cum laude, in Political Science from Stony Brook University in 2017.
Amrit is an alumnus of the summer associate program at Bressler.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Firm News, 01.24.2022
- Arkansas and Hawaii are the Latest States to Increase the Protection of Vulnerable Adults from Financial ExploitationAlert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 08.06.2021
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 04.08.2021
Articles & Publications
- Publication, American Bar Association, 04.01.2021
- Publication, Bloomberg Law, 02.24.2021
Associations & Organizations
- Member, South Asian Bar Association of New Jersey
- Rutgers Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2020.
- Stony Brook University, B.A. cum laude, in Political Science, 2017
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York