Andrea Bonvicino is an associate in the firm’s Business and Commercial Litigation department. Andrea litigates complex single party, multi-party and class matters in federal and state courts across the country. Andrea focuses her practice on business and commercial, employment and professional malpractice litigation. She has extensive experience with all aspects of discovery and trial preparation, including complex document discovery, taking and defending party, fact and expert depositions and arguing dispositive motions.
Andrea served as a judicial law clerk for the Honorable John J. Langan, Jr. J.S.C. (Ret.) in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County vicinage. During law school, Andrea interned for the Honorable William J. Martini, U.S.D.J. in the District Court of New Jersey.
Andrea earned her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law where served as an editor on the Fordham Urban Law Journal and a member of the Securities Litigation and Arbitration clinic. Andrea received her B.A. from Boston College, where she was and EMT and the Human Resources Officer for the completely student managed EMS organization, Boston College EMS, formerly Eagle EMS.
Andrea is a graduate of the Brennan-Vanderbilt American Inn of Court and currently serves as a Barrister of the Inn.
- Honorable John J. Langan, Jr. J.S.C. (Ret.),Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County
Associations & Organizations
- Brennen-Vanderbilt American Inn of Court, Barrister
Areas of Practice
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Boston College, B.A., 2011
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York