Andrew Mount is an unrelenting advocate with a practice that spans financial industry defense and commercial litigation. He is passionate about using creative and innovative solutions to solve client’s complex and unique issues.
As a member of Bressler’s Financial Institutions practice group, Andrew helps financial services clients successfully navigate the increasingly complex securities law landscape. He defends financial institutions in FINRA arbitrations and advises broker-dealers and investment advisers of best practices for complying with FINRA and SEC rules and regulations. He has successfully handled numerous arbitrations involving a variety of claims including fraud, misrepresentation, and unsuitability.
With a particular interest in providing counsel to corporate clients who confront issues affecting senior investors, Andrew is a member of Bressler’s Senior and Vulnerable Investor Group. He is devoted to ensuring that his clients remain competitive within their industries by keeping abreast of the relevant state and federal regulations affecting the most vulnerable populations. He offers clients tailored end to end advisory solutions and litigation support to help them stay ahead of the curve.
Andrew’s broad litigation experience spans complex commercial, environmental, and real estate matters. He takes time to understand and explore his client’s goals and is aggressive in pursuing successful and cost-effective resolutions.
Andrew joined the firm upon receiving his J.D. from Villanova University School of Law in 2014. During his time at Villanova, he interned with the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in the chambers of the Honorable Berle M. Schiller. Andrew received his B.A. from Loyola University Maryland.
News & Insights
- Bressler’s Redesigned Seniors Map Provides Firms With an Important Tool to Fight Financial ExploitationAlert, 06.05.2020
- Andrew Mount Quoted in Cointelegraph's "Coinbase and Ripple Push for Regulatory Framework, US Congress Stalls"Publication, Cointelegraph, 02.25.2020
- Andrew Mount Quoted in Cointelegraph's "Coinbase and Ripple Push for Regulatory Framework, US Congress Stalls"Publication, Cointelegraph, 02.06.2020
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Webinar, 05.14.2019
- Publication, NJBiz, 04.27.2020
- Publication, Cointelegraph, 04.15.2020
- Publication, Bitcoin Magazine, Op-Ed, 12.18.2019
- Publication, Law360, 12.09.2019
- Publication, Law360, 10.23.2019
- Publication, Corporate Compliance Insights, 04.23.2018
- Publication, Bloomberg BNA, 04.03.2018
Areas of Practice
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Electronic Discovery
- Financial Institutions
- Financial Institutions Advisory Practice
- Financial Institutions Enforcement Defense
- Financial Institutions Internal Investigations
- Financial Institutions Litigation and Arbitration
- General Litigation
- Investment Advisers
- Real Estate
- Retail Client Relationships
- Senior & Vulnerable Investor Group
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Loyola University Maryland, B.A., 2011
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York