Anthony Dellasala is an associate in the firm’s Labor and Employment Group. His practice includes representing management in a wide variety of employment matters arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and other analogous state discrimination and tort laws. Anthony handles cases in federal and state courts, as well as before administrative agencies and arbitration forums, including the American Arbitration Association, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Prior to joining the firm, Anthony served as a law clerk to the Honorable Cecilia M. Altonaga in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Anthony earned his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he graduated summa cum laude. He earned a B.S. in Finance, summa cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh.
Awards & Accolades
- Order of the Coif
- Managing Editor, Alabama Law Review, Vol. 69
- Best Paper Awards: Securities Regulations, Business Organizations, International Business Transactions, Conflicts of Law, and Property Law
- Dean M. Leigh Harrison Award Recipient
- John A. Campbell Moot Court Competition, Semifinalist and Board Member
- Honorable Cecilia M. Altonaga in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
News & Insights
- Firm News, 04.06.2020
Areas of Practice
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S., summa cum laude, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama