Anthony Dellasala is an associate in the firm’s Labor and Employment Group. His practice includes representing management in a wide variety of employment matters arising under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, and other analogous state discrimination and tort laws. Anthony handles cases in federal and state courts, as well as before administrative agencies and arbitration forums, including the American Arbitration Association, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.
Prior to joining the firm, Anthony served as a law clerk to the Honorable Cecilia M. Altonaga in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Anthony earned his J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law, where he graduated summa cum laude, and was also awarded Order of the Coif. While in law school, he was a semifinalist and board member of the John A. Campbell Moot Court Competition, and managing editor of the Alabama Law Review, Vol. 69. He earned a B.S. in Finance, summa cum laude, from the University of Pittsburgh.
Awards & Accolades
- Best Paper Awards: Securities Regulations, Business Organizations, International Business Transactions, Conflicts of Law, and Property Law, conferred by the University of Alabama School of Law
- Received the Dean M. Leigh Harrison Award, conferred by the University of Alabama School of Law
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
- Honorable Cecilia M. Altonaga in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 09.23.2020
- Firm News, 04.06.2020
Areas of Practice
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- University of Pittsburgh, B.S., summa cum laude, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama