Beth Graham is an associate in the Firm’s Labor and Employment practice group.
Beth is returning to Bressler after her judicial clerkship with the Honorable Corey L. Maze, U.S. District Court.
Prior to joining Bressler, Beth was a research assistant for Professor Heather Elliott at the University of Alabama School of Law. Beth also completed an internship with The Honorable Judge Scott Coogler at the U.S. District Court, N.D. of Alabama. Beth serves on the Junior Board of the Arc of Jefferson County.
Beth earned her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law and received her B.A. from Wake Forest University. She is an alumna of the Bressler, Amery & Ross summer associate program.
Before joining the legal profession, Beth worked as a special education teacher in North Carolina.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- 11th Circuit Reminds Employers to Provide Injured Employees with FMLA Rights Separate and Apart from the Workers’ Compensation ProcessAlert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 04.21.2021
- Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 02.25.2021
- Federal District Court Rejects Employer’s Attempt to Rely on Covid-19 Pandemic as “Natural Disaster” or “Unforeseeable Business Circumstance” To Justify a Departure from WARN Act’s Notice RequirementAlert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 01.14.2021
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Speaking Engagement, 04.12.2019
Articles & Publications
- A Question of Privilege: The Still Unsettled Law Surrounding FINRA's Form U5 Uniform Termination NoticePublication, American Bar Association, 11.16.2018
Associations & Organizations
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Birmingham
- Chairperson, The Arc of Central Alabama Jr. Board – 2020-2021
Areas of Practice
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Wake Forest University, B.A., 2009
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama