Carlos Lievano is an associate in the firm's Insurance practice group in our Miami office.
Prior to joining Bressler, Carlos worked for a multi-practice law firm in Miami, FL, where he handled litigation matters in commercial, business, cyber, and real estate litigation. Carlos has experience litigating claims in federal and state administrative proceedings. Carlos also has extensive experience in residential and commercial real estate transactions, cyber-mitigation and compliance, and e-commerce transactions.
Carlos received his J.D. in 2019 from University of Florida Levin College of Law.
Carlos is fluent in English and Spanish.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Recognition, Daily Business Review, 10.12.2020
Associations & Organizations
- Member, Florida Hemp counsel
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- International Association of Privacy Professionals
- Dade County Bar Association
- National Latina/o Law Student Association, Attorney General 2018-2019
Areas of Practice
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., 2019
- Florida International University, B.A., 2012
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida