Christopher Evans is an associate in the firm's Insurance Defense practice area.
Before joining Bressler, Christopher focused his practice on insurance defense and consumer finance litigation, including first-party property, FCCPA, FDCPA, RESPA, TCPA, and FCRA, as well as issues involving foreclosure, title defects, eviction, and credit card and student loan debt collection.
Christopher received his J.D. in 2013 from Florida Coastal School of Law, and his B.S. in 2010 from Florida State University in Real Estate, Finance and Applied Economics.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Is an Assignee’s Late-Reported Hurricane Irma Claim Barred by the Statute of Limitations in Florida Statute § 627.70132?Alert, Insurance Defense Law Alert, 08.17.2021
Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2013
Florida State University, B.S., 2010
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit