Christopher Osnato is an associate who works through difficult issues facing his clients, wherever they arise. He regularly litigates in state and federal courts, represents clients before regulatory agencies, and advises businesses on issues ranging from real estate transactions to corporate structure. Chris prefers to take a holistic approach to client representation – seeking practical solutions to complex problems. He is just as comfortable advocating in the courtroom as he is in a conference room.
Chris currently sits on the firm’s Associate’s Committee, addressing associate issues and concerns, and also serves as the chairperson of the Sunshine Committee, which coordinates charitable efforts across the firm’s offices. Chris is an alumnus of the Bressler Summer Associate Program.
Prior to joining Bressler, Chris attended Boston College Law School, where he was involved with the Law Students Association and was selected as a member of the Jessup International Moot Court Team. Chris was nominated and awarded the Richard S. Sullivan Award by his peers, for Overall Contribution to the Law School and Outstanding School Spirit.
Chris received his undergraduate degree, cum laude, from Boston College with majors in Political Science and Communications. While at Boston College, Chris was elected the President of the Undergraduate Government.
Awards & Accolades
Received the ABA Military Pro Bono Project Outstanding Services Award, conferred by the American Bar Association, 2019
- Received the Richard S. Sullivan Award, conferred by Boston College Law School, 2016
- Received the Harry W. Smith Award, conferred by Boston College Law School, 2013
- Selected to the Order of the Cross and Crown of the Boston College Law School, 2013
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
- Conversant in Italian
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- State Regulators Address Russian Aggression in the Ukraine and Warn Their Regulated Industries to be PreparedAlert, Insurance Law Alert, 03.17.2022
- Alert, Insurance Law Alert, 08.04.2021
- Alert, 06.21.2021
- Recognition, 02.23.2021
- Alert, Business Litigation Law Alert, 04.14.2020
- Alert, 03.25.2020
- Event, 02.20.2020
- Firm News, 11.12.2018
Articles & Publications
- Publication, Federation of Regulatory Counsel Journal, Fall Journal, Vol 32, Ed 3, Atcl 1
- Publication, Thomson Reuters, 06.01.2020
- Alert, 01.19.2018
- Alert, 08.28.2017
- The New York Department of Financial Services' First Cybersecurity Compliance Deadline is Today: Are You Ready?Alert, 08.28.2017
Get to Know Chris
Get to Know Chris
In his free time, Chris enjoys fretting over his beloved Boston College Eagles and long walks with his puppy, Cannoli.
Areas of Practice
- Boston College Law School, J.D., 2016
- Boston College, Political Science and Communications, cum laude, 2013
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey