Christy Boardman joined Bressler in 2018 after working as a law clerk to the Honorable Judge R. David Proctor of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama. Prior to her federal clerkship, she received her J.D. from the University of Alabama School of Law, where she served as a Senior Editor of the Alabama Law Review and a member of the Robert F. Wagner National Labor & Employment Law Moot Court Team.
Before attending law school, Christy was an investment banking analyst at J.P. Morgan Securities. Christy received an M.A. in Economics and a B.S. in Economics and French from the University of Alabama.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 04.20.2021
Articles & Publications
- Publication, American Bar Association , 12.19.2019
- FINRA Increases Emphasis on Protection of Senior and Vulnerable Investors from Financial ExploitationAlert, 08.26.2019
- Alert, 02.04.2019
Associations & Organizations
- American Bar Association
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Birmingham Bar Association