Daniel Ilani is an associate in the firm’s Insurance group and focuses his practice on insurance defense.
Prior to joining Bressler, Daniel worked as an associate on contract disputes, breaches of fiduciary duties, preparation of pleadings, and taking depositions. He also managed written discovery practice, attended mediations, and drafted and argued motions to strike, dismiss, and for summary judgement.
Daniel earned his J.D. from the University of Miami School of Law, and his B.A. from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
News & Insights
- Event, 04.26.2018
- Firm News, 04.25.2018
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Use of Offers of Judgment and Proposals for Settlement to Resolve Litigation or to Shift Litigation CostsSpeaking Engagement, 10.25.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 10.25.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 06.24.2019
- Mastering the Claims Handling and Investigation of a Water Back Up Loss: Tools and Tricks of the TradeSpeaking Engagement, 06.24.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 05.14.2019
- Speaking Engagement, 12.04.2018