Evan Yablonsky is a principal in Bressler’s Commercial Litigation, Insurance Coverage and Managed Care Litigation practice areas.
Evan is a distinguished litigator representing clients in state and federal courts and arbitration tribunals throughout the country. Throughout his career, Evan has been lead counsel in over fifteen jury trials. Evan handles an extensive array of complex high-exposure litigation. This includes insurance coverage disputes and counseling in areas such as property and casualty and long term care insurance coverage. Evan’s practice also focuses on the representation of managed health care businesses and related entities. Clients look to Evan for superior representation in the form of creative solutions to complex problems handled in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Prior to joining Bressler, after serving as a law clerk for the Honorable Peter V. Ryan, J.S.C. (Ret.), Evan was an Assistant Deputy Public Defender for the State of New Jersey.
News & Insights
- Event, 02.20.2020
- Firm News, 01.07.2019
Associations & Organizations
- Member, Young Professionals Advisory Board, Newark Boys Chorus School
- Adjunct Professor, Rutgers University
Get to Know Evan
Get to Know Evan
Evan enjoys the outdoors and watching the New York Giants.
Areas of Practice
- Bankruptcy, Creditors’ Rights & Business Reorganizations
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Creditors’ Rights Litigation
- Insurance & Healthcare Regulatory Compliance and Transactional
- Insurance Coverage Disputes & Bad Faith Claims
- Insurance Premium & Collection Litigation
- Managed Care Litigation and Counseling
- Workers' Compensation
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2008
- University of Delaware, B.A., 2005
- New Jersey
- New York