Gabrielle Pelura is an associate in the firm's Financial Institutions practice group.
Gabrielle earned her J.D. from William & Mary Law School in 2020. While at William & Mary, Gabrielle was an Executive Board member of the Public Service Fund, and also a member of the Women’s Law Society, and the Student Legal Services. She received her B.S., in Biology, Ethics minor from Emory University in 2015.
Gabrielle is an alumna of the Bressler summer associate program.
Awards & Accolades
- Named a New Jersey Law Journal Professional Excellence Honoree for New Jersey Legal Awards in the category of Unsung Hero, 2021
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Bressler, Amery & Ross Attorney Gabrielle Pelura Named 2021 Professional Excellence Honoree for New Jersey Legal AwardsFirm News, 08.25.2021
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 12.14.2020
- Alert, Financial Institutions Law Alert, 10.27.2020
Articles & Publications
- Publication, The Legal Intelligencer, 11.12.2021
- Publication, The Legal Intelligencer, 09.16.2021
- Article, 02.24.2021
- Publication, American BAr Association, 02.09.2021
Associations & Organizations
- New York State Bar Association
- National LGBT Bar Association
Areas of Practice
- William & Mary Law School, J.D., 2020
- Emory University, College of Arts and Sciences,B.S., Biology, Ethics minor, 2015
- New Jersey
- New York