Jacqueline Meyers is an associate in the firm’s Securities Litigation practice group. An alumna of the Bressler summer associate program, Jacqueline joined the firm upon receiving her J.D. from Vanderbilt University Law School.
While at Vanderbilt Law, Jacqueline served as senior managing editor of the Journal of Entertainment and Technology Law. Jacqueline was also a member of Vanderbilt’s Civil Practice Clinic, where she advocated on behalf of students with disabilities in the public school system.
Jacqueline received her B.A. in Political Science and Art History, summa cum laude from Boston University. Prior to law school, Jacqueline was a member of Teach for America in Newark, New Jersey.
News & Insights
- Alert, 12.11.2017
- Publication, American Bar Association, 07.31.2017
Areas of Practice
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2015
- Boston University, B.A., Political Science and Art History, summa cum laude, 2009
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District Court of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York