Jonathan Murray is an associate in the firm’s Insurance group, focusing his practice on insurance defense and first party property.
Prior to joining Bressler, Jonathan represented some of the nation’s largest lending institutions and loan servicers in a variety of commercial transactions and civil litigation relating to mortgage lending and title matters involving real property. He also served as managing attorney/senior associate general counsel at a Florida-based insurance company, where he oversaw all aspects of first party property and casualty litigation.
Jonathan earned his J.D. from Stetson University College of Law, and his B.S. cum laude from Trevecca Nazarene University. He also attended a law program at Oxford University prior to earning his J.D., and recently earned a Master’s Degree in Public Administration.
- Florida International University, MPA, 2016
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2009
- Oxford University, International and Comparative Intellectual Property Law Program, 2007
- Trevecca Nazarene University, B.S., cum laude, 2006
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit