Jorkeell Echeverria is an associate in the firm’s Business & Commercial Litigation department. Jorkeell represents corporate clients in state and federal court in commercial disputes, labor and employment matters, professional liability matters, environmental matters and large scale, multi-district class action matters. Clients appreciate that Jorkeell handles all stages of litigation, including fact investigation, handling complex written discovery, taking and defending depositions, and arguing discovery and dispositive motions in court. Clients respect Jorkeell’s ability to identify creative ways to create an advantage for them at any stage in litigation.
Jorkeell is admitted to practice in the states of New Jersey and New York, and the United States District Courts for the District of New Jersey and the Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Jorkeell served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Hector R. Velazquez, P.J. Ch. (Ret.) at the Superior Court of New Jersey. Jorkeell earned his J.D. at Rutgers University School of Law where he served as Co-President of The Association of Latin American Law Students. He received his Master of Arts Degree from the New School for Social Research and his B.A. from Rutgers University.
Awards & Accolades
- Selected to the list of The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch," 2022
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
- Represents international diagnostics laboratory in professional malpractice, employment and commercial matters in New Jersey and New York.
- Represents international sugar company in complex commercial and employment matters in New York and New Jersey.
- Represents prominent website in a 1st Amendment issues in New York, winning dismissal of lawsuits seeking to compel disclosure of anonymous posters.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Speaking Engagement, 08.23.2021
- Webinar, 12.16.2020
- Webinar, 02.18.2020
- Speaking Engagement, 10.22.2019
Articles & Publications
Areas of Practice
- Rutgers University School of Law, J.D., 2014
- New School for Social Research, M.A., 2010
- Rutgers University, B.A., 2006
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York