Justin Condit is an associate in the Firm’s Labor and Employment and Litigation groups. He has represented clients in a variety of employment law matters in state and federal courts as well as before administrative agencies and arbitration forums, including the EEOC, AAA, and FINRA.
Prior to joining the firm, Justin was an associate at a large law firm in New Jersey and served as law clerk to the Honorable Thomas C. Miller, Assignment Judge, Superior Court of New Jersey, Somerset County.
Justin is a graduate of Villanova University, where he received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree, magna cum laude, in Finance. He earned his Juris Doctor degree, magna cum laude, from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2015 and, upon graduating, was inducted into the Order of the Coif. While at Seton Hall, Justin served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Faith S. Hochberg in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey and was a student advocate in the Center for Social Justice’s Human Rights and Immigration Clinic.
Justin is admitted to practice in the states of New Jersey and New York as well as the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey.
Awards & Accolades
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch", 2021
News & Insights
- Firm News, 08.20.2020
- Reminder: New York City’s Ban on Pre-Employment Drug Testing for Marijuana and THC Takes Effect on May 10, 2020Alert, Labor and Employment Law Alert, 05.08.2020
- Alert, Labor and Employment Law Alert, 04.16.2020
Speaking Engagements & Events
- Webinar, 04.15.2020
- Event, Florham Park, New Jersey, 04.17.2019
- Seminar, Florham Park, New Jersey, 10.03.2018
- Alert, 08.15.2019
- U.S. District Court Finds that New Jersey Law Does Not Require Employers to Waive Drug Tests for Users of Medical MarijuanaAlert, 08.24.2018
- Alert, 07.24.2018
- Alert, 05.24.2018
Areas of Practice
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2015
- Villanova University, B.B.A., magna cum laude, 2011
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York