Lilian is an associate in the firm's Miami office.
She began her legal career as a real estate attorney representing lenders and borrowers in property foreclosure actions and consumer protection cases. She later transitioned to representing foreign and domestic corporate entities in a range of commercial disputes involving UCC claims, worker’s compensation claims, and construction disputes, among others.
Prior to joining Bressler, Amery & Ross, P.C., she focused her practice on civil and complex commercial litigation, counseling and representing clients in business and real estate disputes.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Bressler, Amery & Ross’ Florida’s Insurance Litigation Group Scores Appellate Victory with the Fourth District Court of Appeal’s Recent Decision in Jennifer Mezadieu v. Safepoint Insurance CompanyAlert, 04.28.2021
- Recognition, Daily Business Review, 10.12.2020
Florida International University College of Law, J.D., 2013
University of Miami, B.S. in Psychology, cum laude, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida