Micheline Gros-Jean is an associate in the firm’s Insurance practice group in our Miami office.
Prior to joining Bressler, Micheline worked for a multi-practice law firm in West Palm Beach, FL, where she focused her practice in first-party property matters.
Micheline received her J.D. in 2016 from the Shepard Broad College of Law at Nova Southern University. She received her B.A in Political Science and History from Florida International University.
Micheline is fluent in both English and Haitian Creole.
- Haitian Creole
Associations & Organizations
- Member, Gwen S. Cherry Black Women Lawyers Association
- Haitian Lawyers Association
Areas of Practice
- Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College Of Law, J.D., 2016
- Florida International University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida