Morgan Thompson is an associate in the firm’s financial institutions practice in our Birmingham Office.
Prior to joining Bressler, Morgan worked as an assistant attorney general in the Alabama Attorney General’s Office in Montgomery, AL. While there, she managed a large caseload, assisted with litigation, presented oral arguments, assisted in post-conviction evidentiary hearings, and more.
Morgan received her J.D. in 2019 from The University of Alabama School of Law. While in law school, she was a quarterfinalist and board member of the John A. Campbell Moot Court Competition, and a participant in the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition. Morgan also served as an Articles Editor for the Journal of the Legal Profession. She received her B.A., summa cum laude, from Samford University.
Areas of Practice
- The University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Samford University, B.A., 2016
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Alabama Supreme Court