Ross Fox is an associate in the commercial litigation and private wealth practice groups.
As a member of both the commercial litigation and private wealth practice groups, Ross handles a variety of matters ranging from breach of contract actions to business divorces. This experience enables Ross to provide his clients with a unique perspective on the interplay between these two independent, but corresponding areas of the law. He uses this knowledge to zealously advocate for both individual and business clients.
Prior to joining Bressler, Ross was a litigation associate at O’Toole Scrivo, LLC. Before entering private practice, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Carolyn A. Murray, J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex Vicinage.
Ross earned his J.D. from Cornell Law School, where he graduated with a concentration in business law and regulation. Ross was a member of the Moot Court Board and an editor on the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy. During law school, he interned for the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary in Washington, D.C. and for the Honorable Sallyanne Floria, A.J.S.C., of the Superior Court of New Jersey.
Awards & Accolades
- Selected to the list of The Best Lawyers in America®, "Ones to Watch," 2022, 2023
- Recognized on the New Jersey Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" List, 2022
No aspect of this or any advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. A description of the award methodologies can be found here.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Firm News, 11.11.2022
- 50 Bressler Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers in America 2023, Including 1 “Lawyer of the Year” and 17 “Ones to Watch”Firm News, 08.18.2022
- Firm News, 03.18.2022
- 44 Bressler Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers in America 2022, Including 1 “Lawyer of the Year” and 13 “Ones to Watch”Firm News, 08.19.2021
Articles & Publications
- Publication, Thomson Reuters, 06.01.2020
- Cornell Law School, J.D. – Concentration in Business Law and Regulation, 2014
- Montclair State University, B.A. in Jurisprudence and B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude, 2011
- New Jersey