Ryan Allen is an associate in the firm's Labor & Employment and Insurance Practice Groups.
Ryan earned his J. D. from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2019. While at Seton Hall University, Ryan was the Symposium Editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal. He received his B.A., cum laude, in History from Rutgers University.
Ryan clerked for The Honorable Anne M. Patterson, Associate Justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court.
Ryan is an alumnus of the summer associate program at Bressler.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- Mandatory Paid Leave Ends with the Expiration of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 01.06.2021
- Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 12.21.2020
Areas of Practice
- Insurance & Healthcare Regulatory Compliance and Transactional
- Insurance Coverage Disputes & Bad Faith Claims
- Insurance Litigation
- Insurance Premium & Collection Litigation
- Labor & Employment Law
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- Labor Law
- Life, Health, Disability & ERISA Litigation
- Managed Care Litigation and Counseling
- National Accounts and Loss Sensitive Insurance Programs
- Premises Liability and General Litigation
- Workers' Compensation
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, B.A., cum laude, History, 2014
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey