Ryan Allen is an associate in the firm's Labor & Employment and Insurance Practice Groups.
Ryan earned his J. D. from Seton Hall University School of Law in 2019. While at Seton Hall University, Ryan was the Symposium Editor of the Seton Hall Legislative Journal. He received his B.A., cum laude, in History from Rutgers University.
Ryan clerked for The Honorable Anne M. Patterson, Associate Justice of the New Jersey Supreme Court.
Ryan is an alumnus of the summer associate program at Bressler.
News & Insights
News & Alerts
- New York State Department of Labor Issues Guidance on Employer Obligations Under the New York HERO ActAlert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 10.06.2021
- Alert, Insurance Law Alert, 08.26.2021
- New Jersey Appellate Court holds that Owners of Single-Member LLCs Can Be Independent Contractors and not Employees for Purposes of Unemployment Fund Contributions Under New Jersey’s “ABC” TestAlert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 04.28.2021
- New Jersey Supreme Court Affirms Appellate Division Opinion In First Published Opinion Concerning New Jersey Pregnant Workers Fairness ActAlert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 03.18.2021
- Mandatory Paid Leave Ends with the Expiration of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 01.06.2021
- Alert, Labor & Employment Law Alert, 12.21.2020
Areas of Practice
- Insurance & Healthcare Regulatory Compliance and Transactional
- Insurance Coverage Disputes & Bad Faith Claims
- Insurance Litigation
- Insurance Premium & Collection Litigation
- Labor & Employment Law
- Labor & Employment Litigation
- Labor Law
- Life, Health, Disability & ERISA Litigation
- Managed Care Litigation and Counseling
- National Accounts and Loss Sensitive Insurance Programs
- Premises Liability and General Litigation
- Workers' Compensation
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., 2019
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, B.A., cum laude, History, 2014
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey